[csswg] Agenda conf call 05-July-2017 APAC TIME
Alan Stearns
2017-07-05 01:40:34 UTC
PLEASE NOTE the call time is moved 7 hours ahead for this week
(the first meeting of each month is on APAC-friendly time)

Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html

US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

For local times, see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170705T23

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. Spec Rec next steps

2. Republishing CSS Motion Path
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Jul/0000.html

3. [css-flexbox] [css-text] Alias "nowrap" as "no-wrap"
The last time we discussed this, we had three alternatives:
1) no change at all, don't add dash.
2) add dash as parse aliasing
3) add dash version as a recognized new value that behaves same as no dash.
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1537

4. [css-timing] reconsider name of frames() timing function
Resuming discussion - perhaps start with this summary and read from there?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1301#issuecomment-309610346

5. [css-values] Computed value of a negative calc unit that doesn't allow negative lengths.
Choose clamping stage
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/434#issuecomment-310183908

6. [css-syntax] Trim whitespace around declarations?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/774

7. [css-align] Values section shouldn't point wholesale to CSS Level 2
Review boilerplate revision
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1397#issuecomment-311471628

8. [css-align] Compatible alignments aren't always compatible
Choose how to handle an edge case
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1556#issuecomment-311463877

9. [css-images-4] Gradients with a single color stop
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1576

10 [css-images] object-fit: scale-down should become a flag
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issue