2017-07-05 01:40:34 UTC
(the first meeting of each month is on APAC-friendly time)
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
For local times, see:
0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
1. Spec Rec next steps
2. Republishing CSS Motion Path
3. [css-flexbox] [css-text] Alias "nowrap" as "no-wrap"
The last time we discussed this, we had three alternatives:
1) no change at all, don't add dash.
2) add dash as parse aliasing
3) add dash version as a recognized new value that behaves same as no dash.
4. [css-timing] reconsider name of frames() timing function
Resuming discussion - perhaps start with this summary and read from there?
5. [css-values] Computed value of a negative calc unit that doesn't allow negative lengths.
Choose clamping stage
6. [css-syntax] Trim whitespace around declarations?
7. [css-align] Values section shouldn't point wholesale to CSS Level 2
Review boilerplate revision
8. [css-align] Compatible alignments aren't always compatible
Choose how to handle an edge case
9. [css-images-4] Gradients with a single color stop
10 [css-images] object-fit: scale-down should become a flag