W3C "current work" page - wrong second link for CSS-UI-3
Thomas Shinnick
2018-02-17 03:30:26 UTC
In page CSS current work & how to participate
<https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work> there are two lines for CSS-UI
specs.

The line for CSS-UI-4 has good links for FPWD and WD:

CSS Basic User Interface Level 4 FPWD WD
FPWD https://www.w3.org/TR/css-ui-4/
CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
W3C Working Draft, 22 December 2017
WD https://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ui-4/
CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
Editor’s Draft, 9 January 2018

The line for CSS-UI-3 has an error for the second link:

CSS Basic User Interface Level 3 PR REC
PR https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui
CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 3 (CSS3 UI)
W3C Proposed Recommendation, 14 December 2017
REC https://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ui/
CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4
Editor’s Draft, 9 January 2018

CSS-UI-3 should not link to a level 4 doc. And it obviously isn't a REC.

Perhaps that second link should have been 'ED' and
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-ui-3/ which reaches
--
I'm a pessimist about probabilities; I'm an optimist about possibilities.
Lewis Mumford (1895-1990)
fantasai
2018-02-28 18:46:12 UTC
In page CSS current work & how to participate ...
Should be fixed now! Thanks for the error report. :)

~fantasai