[css-images] [css-backgrounds] [css-images] Accessing the DOM of images
Henrik Andersson
2017-06-25 21:20:48 UTC
One thing I've realized is that css allows for the use of SVG images.
And those have a DOM of their own. It'd be interesting if it was
possible to access the DOM of the image in javascript. The user agent
already needs to have it anyway.
Sebastian Zartner
2017-06-27 21:54:01 UTC
Post by Henrik Andersson
One thing I've realized is that css allows for the use of SVG images.
And those have a DOM of their own. It'd be interesting if it was
possible to access the DOM of the image in javascript. The user agent
already needs to have it anyway.
CSS discussions now happen on GitHub, so I've moved this to
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1568.

Sebastian