2018-03-28 05:12:33 UTC
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
For local times, see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180321T16
0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
1. [css-grid][cssom] Disallow repeat() syntax in grid-template-rows/columns resolved values
2. [css-overflow] Is the box a scroll container if only one of 'overflow-x' or 'overflow-y' is 'clip'?
3. [typed-om] Trim CSSResourceValue and subclasses to opaque objects for this level, punt rest to level 2
4. [css-typed-om-1] What does computedStyleMap() do on elements that are in documents with no browsing context?
5. [css-images-4] Clear gradient color stops with two locations for shipping
6. [css-display][css-pseudo] Is ::marker created by display:list-item or does it always exist?
7. [css-display] How does block inside inline affect the box tree, exactly?
8. [css-values] Define <positive-integer>, <positive-number>, <positive-length>, etc. sub-types
9. [css-display] Defining box ↔ element style correspondence
10. [css-display] Adding appendix of anonymous box construction guidance for spec authors
11. [css-display] Blockifying 'run-in flow-root' to 'block' (for consistency with inline-block)
12. [css-display] 'display: contents' on MathML
(This should also get reviewed by the MathMLWG; we'll send
over a request for review along with the WD announcement
after an initial proposal is accepted by the CSSWG.)
13. [css-display] 'display: contents' on SVG elements
(This should also get reviewed by the SVGWG, but CSSWG + AmeliaBR
should be good enough until we forward the WD announcement
with a more formal request for review.)
14. [css-display] Clarify (non-)effect of 'display' on document semantics and assistive technology
Looking for a review of the proposed text and any