[csswg] Agenda conf call 31-May-2017
Alan Stearns
2017-05-30 23:44:37 UTC
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html

US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

For local times, see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170531T16

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. Spec Rec next steps

2. [css-display][css-ruby] Does inlinification really need recursion?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1341

3. [css-display] Blockification doesn't seem backwards-compatible for inline-blocks
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1246

4. [css-display] [css-text-decor] Propagation of text-decoration with display:contents
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1136

5. [css-display] Should anonymous boxes always inherit through the box tree?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1118

6. [css-cascade][css-pseudo] How does 'inherit' keyword behave in a child of ::first-line?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1
Chris Lilley
2017-05-31 12:54:37 UTC
Post by Alan Stearns
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2015AprJun/0206.html
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170531T16
0. Extra agenda items and other digressions
Looking at the agenda below, I wonder whether an approach similar to
what we do for f2f might work? The agenda is all (coincidentally, I'm
sure) layout. One could imaging a parallel telcon discussing non-layout
issues.

Just a thought experiment, don't shoot me.
Post by Alan Stearns
1. Spec Rec next steps
2. [css-display][css-ruby] Does inlinification really need recursion?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1341
3. [css-display] Blockification doesn't seem backwards-compatible for inline-blocks
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1246
4. [css-display] [css-text-decor] Propagation of text-decoration with display:contents
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1136
5. [css-display] Should anonymous boxes always inherit through the box tree?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1118
6. [css-cascade][css-pseudo] How does 'inherit' keyword behave in a child of ::first-line?
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1097
Thanks,
Alan
--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus
W3C Architecture & Technology Team, Core Web & Media
Lea Verou