[csswg] Agenda conf call 04-Apr-2018 APAC Time
Alan Stearns
2018-04-03 23:23:41 UTC
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2017OctDec/0076.html

US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

For local times, see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180404T23

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. [css-values] Define <positive-integer>, <positive-number>, <positive-length>, etc. sub-types
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/355

2. [css-display] Defining box ↔ element style correspondence
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1643
Changes: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/b2d484c6ab9c4dbdb8fdca899e2d37d59d6953e3

3. [css-display] Adding appendix of anonymous box construction guidance for spec authors
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1643#issuecomment-374414522
Changes: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/533ac0a31b0262c4a0d09c77e19604666fe35e14
Spec: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-display-3/#box-guidelines

4. [css-display] Blockifying 'run-in flow-root' to 'block' (for consistency with inline-block)
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1715
Changes: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/4a8afc522477d24032665c9ff3ceed9f76aaa6b4

5. [css-display] 'display: contents' on MathML
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2167
(This should also get reviewed by the MathMLWG; we'll send
over a request for review along with the WD announcement
after an initial proposal is accepted by the CSSWG.)

6. [css-display] 'display: contents' on SVG elements
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2118
(This should also get reviewed by the SVGWG, but CSSWG + AmeliaBR
should be good enough until we forward the WD announcement
with a more formal request for review.)

7. [css-display] Clarify (non-)effect of 'display' on document semantics and assistive technology
Issue: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2355
Proposal: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2355#issuecomment-375084853
Looking for a review of the proposed text and any suggestions for improvement.

8. [css-grid][cssom] Disallow repeat() syntax in grid-template-rows/columns resolved values
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2427

9. [css-align][css-multicol] Make "column-gap: normal" to be 1em in multi-column per spec
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2145#issuecomment-377445142

10. [css-fonts-4] @font-family src: should accept a specifier which lists font requirements
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/633

11. [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element
https://github.com/w3c/c